Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Nick Hyde

Not much going on here on a Thursday afternoon. I have a few things coming up that I am working on. My pal Parag is going to guest-blog (what a silly term) about why capitalism is good. I am wanting to put together a "my friends look like ________" series.
Example:


Nick "Longlunch" Strate




Danny "Hyde" Masterson




And here is a song in honor of one of my longest standing pals, Nick Strate (I bought my fist tape from him on our bus in 6th grade, it was Vanilla Ice.) Nick is in spain for a wedding and hopefully he is going to the little spanish town of Andalucia. (Crooked Fingers)

I am also working on something about the downtown parking problem. It doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Until then my friends (and people who were once my friends, but probably now hate me ... Gwynn), I leave you with a few songs that I am hugely diggin' on right now.

This is a song that was on an album that Grandaddy sent to V2 when the got signed, they said this was their real album, it was a joke. They did release this later as a side project called "arm of roger" here it is (I will leave the song title as a surprise)

Polvo, what can you really say about Polvo? I know if there were no Polvo then my band the Cadets would have never come into existence. This song is off "Exploded Drawing" and its called "in this life"


Speaking of the Cadets, we recorded a few weeks ago and these songs are some of the fruits.

Cowford-Promised Prince

Ides Of April

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

POLVO!!! rulin' for eves... !

7/20/2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

nice mike, nice.

7/21/2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger nicky longlunch said...

kerce, yr fired!

8/10/2006 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home