Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Man InThe Mirrors


I have recently become privy to a music blog, and its actually a really, really good one. Its curated by two pals O' mine, Richard Dudley and Zack (I have no Idea what your last name is Zack). I have always said that the best tracks on cd's are usually #3 and #7, finally someone at least partially agrees with me. GO GET YOU SOME ... THE TWO MIRRORS.

in honor of The Mirrors boys here is a gem I know that both of them and few others out there might like. the Decemberists covering Joanna Newsom live: Bridges and Balloons (Joanna Newsom)



and if everyone is nice I might post "the Tain" in separate tracks

2 Comments:

Blogger Zak Champagne said...

Some serious jumping skills. Thanks for the love.

7/19/2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger Zak Champagne said...

Yeah you girls look cute jumping out there.

Thanks cash for the linkage. Last name's Champagne. If it makes you feel any better, Im not sure I know your last name either.

Peace out

7/20/2006 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home