Sunday, June 25, 2006

Grammaratocricy

Okay, I just Posted that last entry and Blanca and I got into a fight about my grammar. My hesitation to blog is because I know my grammar is unorthodox. I decided I like my run-on sentences and sentence splicing and all the other things I do wrong because it reads like I talk. I want to see what others think ... HONESTLY. Is my grammar so bad that I look like an idiot ..... or is it apparent that its just how I write and it reads just fine?????? Some response would be appreciated so that I can yell BOOYA to my conflagrant spanish woman.

2 Comments:

Blogger flic said...

Just don't write any business letters.

Otherwise, it's the thought (once put on paper) that counts.

So as long as someone could count your thoughts.

You want as many people as possible to *be able* to count your thoughts (in a particular piece of writing, without too much trouble).

That's the only thing about grammar.

6/26/2006 7:12 AM  
Blogger Cash said...

Joey Marchy, my favorite Jax. Figure!

7/13/2006 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home