Tuesday, June 27, 2006

THE SADDEST STORY EVER TOLD

I'm not exactly sure how I found paul fusco, I know that I think his work is important. If anyone thinks that humans do not have a huge effect on the earth and the environment take a look at this. I know this isn't exactly what people are talking about when the talk about the environment issue these days, but it is definitely part of the grand scheme. I am not a huge anti-pollution advocate,I throw my cigarette butts on the ground, I have been known to miss the trash can and not bend down to reconcile the mistake, but there is a line for everyone. I am not sure the link above has anything to do with that, I just know that it some how feels connected to all of the hullabaloo about the environment lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home