Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First letter - - 6/26/2007

I have been in the airport for a few hours while the plane has been delayed for quite a few hours and all I have stuck in my head is "In the Jetway" (I wrote that as I was walking on the tarmac - yes, the tarmac.)

When I sat down in my seat I noticed the pocket on the seat in ffront of me was bulging. It had a dirty diaper in it. [drawing of aircraft seat with bulging dirty diaper - - scan coming soon - - cm]

I also noticed that the back of one of the chairs across from me was being held together with duct tape.

At one point while we were descending through the clouds we were flying through lightning.

There were cots in the airport in Chicago because of such bad delays.

I am making it look like I am writing directly to you. Post it that way. I think it will be cool. Post the envelope too, so anyone can write me. Feel free to add any personal writing to the blog.

[All comments not directly from the pen of Cash Carter will appear in these brackets, followed by the initials of the responsible editor - - Those who wish to write Cash should do so at:
SR Carter, Phillip C
Div: 277 Ship: 05
Recruit Training Command
3610 Illinois Street
Great Lakes, Illinois 60088-3610

Scans of drawings will be posted soon - - cm]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad yr doing this. good luck, cash.

-nick

7/17/2007 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home