Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ITS ON!

First and foremost, I am going to be taking over TSI fridays. Come and show TSI that people will come out and dance to good music if only given the chance. I am not going to stick to my rockist elitism. I am just going to play non-ironic, quality music. look for examples at the bottom of this post.

This week Elephant See and other guests are playing before I Dj.

now for celebrity look alike part II

Steve Ezell


Joel Murray


Okay, this isn't as uncanny as the last one. I think its the picture, have you ever seen "One Crazy Summer"? Steve looks just like Joel in that movie.


If you are wondering what kinda stuff I will be playing, here are a few songs you are likely to hear.

Islands Don't Call Me Whitney, Bobby.

professor murder professor murder (I don't remember the name of this song)

Outkast morris brown.

+/- the queen of detroit

Band of Horses Our Swords

the Black Procession not just words

Beck cell phone dead

5 Comments:

Blogger Zak Champagne said...

cash--new post tonight on two mirrors and lots of updates soon. Will announce the winner on friday of the Arizona cd, but with the lead singer of Arizona leaning towards your name--I dont' know. Hey and by the way that annuals song is brillant. Richard got it right (for once).

And I freakin love that outkast song.

Zak

9/06/2006 3:46 PM  
Blogger Zak Champagne said...

Hey are you gonna be at the store on Friday afternoon? I can drop off the cd then if you win.

Zak

9/06/2006 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got it right for once? What the hell is Zak talking about? He owes me for introducing him to good music. He's completely in love with Arizona (so am I) - He heard that junk from me.

If it wasn't for me, he'd be posting about the new Dashboard Confessional.

You getting a new Roomate? Tell her not to peel that sticker off the old alarm controller.

9/06/2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

I will be at the store Friday all day long. I need a massage! maybe a foot massage to go along with that cd.

9/06/2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger Zak Champagne said...

"Does your/our house have a nice wireless router?"

She has no idea what she's getting in to...

Bring lots of Lysol, scrub brushes, mop, bleach, Febreze, etc...

Hey Cash,

Check out

http://thetwomirrors.blogspot.com/2006/09/big-ups-zak-champagne.html

9/07/2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home